Saturday, August 7, 2010

Meet Sydney Lee!!!

Thank You, Lord, for blessing us all today with Miss Sydney Lee Vidal! Jill and Marcus checked into the hospital about 10:00 this morning and Sydney arrived at 3:27 pm. The nurses and the Dr kept saying they couldn't believe how calm and quiet Jill remained during labor and delivery. Way to go, Jill! Sydney weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz. and measured 21 inches. It's amazing how much she looks like Isa and Cade at birth!
Sydney meets Daddy

Sydney meets Grandma


Sydney meets big sister, Isa
Sydney meets big brother, Cade
Now, really, does this look like a woman who just had a baby??
The Vidal Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I checked my computer since I couldn't sleep!
Praises to Him for a safe delivery of Sydney Lee. Yes, I think her picture reminds me of Isa and Cade as babies.
Congratulations to all.
Love, Kathy