Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cute Kitties

We had our Secret Pal revealing party at church last night. I'm just tickled that I was successful at keeping Kathy from figuring out that I was her Secret Pal. It was definitely a challenge finding occasions to leave cards and gifts for her when she wasn't around. Thanks to Mike for copying all of my notes to her in his handwriting. And now I'm admitting that one time I even came into the Sunday school room before it was time to start and left a little something with Kathy's things and then went back to my car and waited and came back in later after the class started so it seemed like I was just arriving. Now I can post some pictures of a cute apron I made for her! I suppose it was a little stretch of the truth when the note with it said that I found it and just had to get it for her. I did find the fabric....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, well Miss Nancy!
Yes, I was surprised to know that you were my Secret Pal. You were an excellent friend!!!!
I LOVE the Kitty apron, now all can see how cute it is. Thanks a million for all that you did to make me feel special.