Friday, July 27, 2012

Disneyland (CA Adventure) July 2012 Day 2

As we walked into CA Adventure the next morning, I wondered if anything could top the mesmerized little girl faces meeting the Princesses in Disneyland. This new park definitely brought smiles to the faces of Cade and Nathan, but I think the little girls enjoyed it as well (and even the big boys and girls). Ie, I'd forgotten how much my husband likes roller coasters. When he talked Isa into going on Califonia Screamin' (giant roller coaster that says "preteen and older") I wondered how she would do. Umm, I think her words were "never again!" when she got off. (I think I missed a great picture btw). But an hour later they went on it again!! I guess the grandkids are lucky to have at least one adult in the family who will go on anything!
Mater's Junkyard- swings around like teacups

Luigi's Flying Tires-fun for all


One of the many waits in line

That's Isa waving

First tastes of cotton candy

Waiting for the doors of the theater to open in A Bug's Land. 3D glasses




A cutie Cade, waving to Woody in the parade.

No comments: