Our Dec. days 6-8 seemed to pass even more quickly. While the Vidals spent a couple days in Nipomo with family, Jen and Steve and I took Amelia and Nathan to Pump It Up, which is such a good place to work off some energy. And the rest of our time together is recorded only in my mind, since I seemed to put the camera down and just take it all in. Thank you, Lord. So many blessings.
Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds--- his name is the LORD--- and rejoice before him. Psalm 68:4
Thursday, March 7, 2013
8 Days in Dec---Days 6-8
I'm finally concluding Dec posts! Enough already? This blogging thing can be somewhat time consuming I've discovered. I'm going to have to work on 'brevity', perhaps.
Our Dec. days 6-8 seemed to pass even more quickly. While the Vidals spent a couple days in Nipomo with family, Jen and Steve and I took Amelia and Nathan to Pump It Up, which is such a good place to work off some energy. And the rest of our time together is recorded only in my mind, since I seemed to put the camera down and just take it all in. Thank you, Lord. So many blessings.
Our Dec. days 6-8 seemed to pass even more quickly. While the Vidals spent a couple days in Nipomo with family, Jen and Steve and I took Amelia and Nathan to Pump It Up, which is such a good place to work off some energy. And the rest of our time together is recorded only in my mind, since I seemed to put the camera down and just take it all in. Thank you, Lord. So many blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment