Saturday, March 2, 2013

8 Days in Dec--Day 5--Nathan is 3!!!

It was an added blessing that Nathan also had his third birthday during our 8 day visit. He had been talking about his Batman party for quite awhile and the day was finally here. I gave him his Batman mask first think in the morning and it stayed with him most of the day.

Our first appointment of the day was with Picture People at the Mall. Jen had the foresight to arrange this ahead of time so that we could get a picture of The Five cousins together.
sigh...
From the picture-taking session, we moved on down the mall to the food court and Build-a-Bear, and I'll have to say that I got the biggest kick out of just watching the bunch of us move along in the mall.








On to the party time:
Nathan dressed the part and the mask pretty much stayed on him continually even though he was a sweaty little boy underneath it.

Jen did manage to get the mask off of him at least once....



How can he be 3 already!!
Love this little cutie!

No comments: