Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds--- his name is the LORD--- and rejoice before him. Psalm 68:4
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Big Bro/Little Sis
After spending all summer with their big sister, Isa, at home, and listening to her call the shots as to what they all are doing, it's been a good experience for Cade to experience being the older child since Isa went back to school. At first, he seemed to not quite know what to do with his new role, but it didn't take him long to start enjoying being the boss! And he also enjoys helping Sydney. This video shows one of those times. I was glad to have my camera close at hand so I could capture part of this scenario.
Makes me smile each time I view this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment