Oh, where to start with posting when I am once again so far behind? Well, I suppose I should at least get Halloween up before another holiday sneaks by! First, I should mention that this makes 2 years in a row without me making any costumes. I think I might have to start in the summer if I ever want to have time to make them again. Anyway, It sure seemed like Halloween rushed by this year.
I did make it to Banducci's Pumpkin Patch with the Vidals, and after looking at the pics I took, I noticed that I didn't have one of Cade with his pumpkin. He was the one that night who didn't hold still for long. He was busy chasing friends. But I did finally catch him while he was riding the pony.
 |
Not a clear picture, but between Sydney and Daddy, can you tell who was enjoying the pony ride more?
On Halloween day/evening:
 |
| "Jake" was not as happy about the classoom parade at Isa's school as "Pocahontas" was. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment