Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Family Day RBC 2012

The preschoolers, including Cade, sang a few songs recently on Family Day at our church. Well, I should say that most of them sang, not Mr.-I'll-happily-stand-up-on-stage-but-I'm-not-going-to-sing. In all fairness, he was not the only 3 yr old who wasn't singing, but we just found it odd that he sings those songs all the time, liked being on stage, but chose not to sing this time.

 Who knows what Cade was doing in this picture!
Next were 4 BFFs reciting a verse. Great job, girls!

After the service and then lunch, we moved on to the games.


Cade's favorite-plunging his leg into ice water to retrieve marbles with his toes! Brrr!
 Cade and Nathan were inseparable. Nathan is a year older and was really watching out for Cade. Each time they would move on to a new game he would take hold of Cade's arm. He was also more than willing to let Cade try everything first while he watched. What a sweetie!





This precious one has entered the stage where she goes off on her own or with friends. She's growing up so fast!







No comments: