I can see some similarities in this scenario and how God must look at His people. Although I don't think that frustration is one of His divine attributes, I can picture Him shaking His head and thinking, "Do you believe me this time?" or "Will you trust me this time?" or "Why are you pulling away?" or "Will you respond this time as I have taught you?"
How often we fall short (once again,... sigh) and end up walking on wood chips for awhile. Thankfully, we serve a God who is full of Mercy and Grace. When we seek His face by coming to Him in prayer, and reading His Word, and following His ways, so that He can mold us into what He wants us to become, He welcomes us back and will carry us "to the next spot"!
![]() |
| The static hair is SO cute! |









No comments:
Post a Comment