If you have a toddler boy/girl who is infatuated with his/her belly button, the Belly Button Book! would be a perfect addition to your library. Nathan is our Belly Button Boy. The boy loves his button! So how much easier is that??!! Rather than having to do the constant searching for the blanket (Jill) or the stuffed animal, Bear-Bear (Jen), (and later her baby doll, Beelee), not to mention the trauma caused when it was time to wash the blanket or the bear, that button is always easily accessible! Well, almost always. Nathan can get a little frustrated with the zippered sleeper pjs with the snap at the top. :) So, when I spotted this book at Costco, I knew it would be perfect for Nathan. And then, since I knew I would also need a book for Amelia, it was like these books were planned for us when the same author had one called Barnyard Dance! for our Dancing Girl!
Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds--- his name is the LORD--- and rejoice before him. Psalm 68:4
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Visit From Iowa--Part 4
The Belly Button Book.
If you have a toddler boy/girl who is infatuated with his/her belly button, the Belly Button Book! would be a perfect addition to your library. Nathan is our Belly Button Boy. The boy loves his button! So how much easier is that??!! Rather than having to do the constant searching for the blanket (Jill) or the stuffed animal, Bear-Bear (Jen), (and later her baby doll, Beelee), not to mention the trauma caused when it was time to wash the blanket or the bear, that button is always easily accessible! Well, almost always. Nathan can get a little frustrated with the zippered sleeper pjs with the snap at the top. :) So, when I spotted this book at Costco, I knew it would be perfect for Nathan. And then, since I knew I would also need a book for Amelia, it was like these books were planned for us when the same author had one called Barnyard Dance! for our Dancing Girl!
If you have a toddler boy/girl who is infatuated with his/her belly button, the Belly Button Book! would be a perfect addition to your library. Nathan is our Belly Button Boy. The boy loves his button! So how much easier is that??!! Rather than having to do the constant searching for the blanket (Jill) or the stuffed animal, Bear-Bear (Jen), (and later her baby doll, Beelee), not to mention the trauma caused when it was time to wash the blanket or the bear, that button is always easily accessible! Well, almost always. Nathan can get a little frustrated with the zippered sleeper pjs with the snap at the top. :) So, when I spotted this book at Costco, I knew it would be perfect for Nathan. And then, since I knew I would also need a book for Amelia, it was like these books were planned for us when the same author had one called Barnyard Dance! for our Dancing Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment