Thursday, March 22, 2012

Visit From Iowa--Part 2

One of the changes since the cousins were together 5 months ago is that Amelia and Sydney are now able to play together. They discovered that they both love purses and everything that goes in them. Or, maybe I should say everything that fits in them.They each found one of Isa's purses and had a great time filling them with as many of her hair bands, clips, and doll combs and brushes as they could find.



This snapshot doesn't look like a great pic, but I got a kick out of Amelia trying not to look at the camera and glancing at me to see if I had looked away yet. Rascal.

Meanwhile, Nathan busied himself in the livingroom with trying to play golf and the ukelele at the same time. He's also wearing Cade's Lightening McQueen rainboots which he pulled on each time he came to the house.

No comments: