(The daytime light in the first picture was definitely better than the 2nd 2 taken at night.)
Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds--- his name is the LORD--- and rejoice before him. Psalm 68:4
Friday, July 15, 2011
B'day Anticipation
I finished a project that has been in the back of my mind for awhile. It seems that the only way I can finish something on my Idea List is to jump it to the top of the list. So once again 2 of my looming projects sit waiting on my cutting table. Oh well, I enjoyed this latest project. It's a Birthday Pillowcase. My plan is for it to be passed around to each of my grandbabies before their big day. And since Isa's is next, on the 19th, she is the first recipient, which seems appropriate since she is the oldest.
(The daytime light in the first picture was definitely better than the 2nd 2 taken at night.)
(The daytime light in the first picture was definitely better than the 2nd 2 taken at night.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment