Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cade's Birthday and more....

So much has been happening during the past few weeks! Each time I've sat down to make a new post, something else has come up. So I think I'll begin with Cade's 2nd birthday. Our little future golfer had a golf theme for his party last Saturday. Jill and Marcus did a great job of making a golfball pinata and planning all sorts of backyard activities for the kids to do. Here are pictures of some of the highlights:

The Pinata
The Birthday Boy in his hat, golf shirt, and knickers! (And the golfclub that Grandpa cut down to size and regripped for Cade)

Grandpa made a cool hole with a flag on the green!
Check out the grip, straight arm, and the feet placement!
The Sand Trap
The Water Trap 
Hitting the pinata
Isa made the first break and Brasen finished opening it.

Gathering the goodies

Time for cake! Elly Garcia did such a special job of making the cake and cupcakes. Delicious!

Cade blew out the candles and was clapping even before we finished singing.

This last picture is from 2 days later on Cade's actual birthday. Everytime Jill would move her hand, Cade would start blowing instead of waiting til we were finished singing. He just couldn't wait to do the blowing!! Hilarious!

1 comment:

Colette said...

He is too stinkin' cute!!! [I like your new blog design, too :)]