Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Backtracking to Christmas Day

With all of the computer problems I've had in the past weeks, I never did finish the "Eight Days of Christmas" posts. So I will be trying to catch up so I have it all recorded.

Day 3: Merry Christmas!!

Stockings first!


How fun it was to have us all together again on Christmas morning! The traditional yummy Sticky Buns, oranges, and quiche were served for breakfast. Although, I'll have to admit that since I haven't been eating sugar and flour for over a year, my mouth was definitely longing for the Sticky Buns. In such instances, I have to remind myself that I don't like how I feel afterwards if I give in to the temptation. Sigh....

Present time! (and pictures!)













I just get such a kick out of trying to take pictures of these 5 cuties. If ever I post a good picture of all 5 at the same time, you'll know I probably took about 50 in order to get it!

"The Five" with Grandpa:




Christmas Night:                                                                    

Cousins and second cousins
By after dinner and the adults' gift exchange, the kids' energy was waning, but, of course, we had to get just a few more group pictures.

       

No comments: