It's not very often that Jill and Jen and I get to do something together without husbands and babies (not that those times aren't also special!), so it was one of those sweet moments, a God-gift, I'd say, on Saturday morning when we 3 went to get pedicures together. Good times laughing and sharing in between an already busy day of activities. I'm beginning to understand why I sometimes catch my mother just staring at me. It's such a blessing to look at my girls and see how God is working in them, and they in turn, are blessing their own families. Thank you Jen for inviting and taking us to do this together for Mother's Day!
And look at our gorgeous toes!!! (Sorry girls for passing on the long toes to you! Should I remind you about how in your youth you couldn't wait to have bigger feet?)

2 comments:
Hi Nancy,
I just discovered your blog thru Colette's, and wanted you to know I thoroughly enjoy it! Especially the pix of the grandbabies. And I love the sidebar about the growing baby. How special for pedicure time with your girls!
Have a blessed Mother's Day!
Diane
Thanks, Diane!
Post a Comment